What we collect
We may collect,share and use the following information:
- personal details that you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We collect, share and use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may collect the information for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to carry out security checks to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.
- We may use the information for customizing advertising services for you.
- We may use and share the information to our business partners to improve our products and services. Such partners include logistic companies and payment gateways to customize the best shipping solution and user experience for you.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We share marketing or remarketing insights with our business
partners such as, Google Analytics and Google AdWords to personalize
best marketing offers for you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All the personal information we’ve collected will never be retained for longer than is necessary; and you reserve the right to see the personal information we hold, shared and used about you
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
analysis of traffic, usage statistics and visitors’ behaviour for a
better shopping experience.You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually
modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may
prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Repeal of consent on personal information agreement
You have the right to repeal your consent of previous agreement on collecting, using and sharing for personalization of advertisement or other services purposes. You may change your mind by writing or emailing us at any time.
18 Adolf Street
London SE6 3EJ
To Unsubscribe Marketing Promotions
Please visit our online support centre and submit a ticket if you wish to remove your user account for our website. All information related to your user account will be removed from our server in 48 hours.
You can opt-out from our newsletter subscription by following the instructions found at the bottom of the newsletter.